Monday, January 5, 2009

Draw Me Close

I have never been one to record my thoughts for others to see, but I have always been one to keep things inside.  Knowing that only friends and family will be the ones reading, I am going to try to journal thoughts this year about my morning devotions.  If for any other reasons it will help me stay focused on my Father, God the creator.  I hope that at the end of this year I will see my life and all that I do is being used for the glory of God.  God I pray that this will make me focus on drawing closer to you.  It is my prayer that this year, I can help lead others to Christ, I will see my son, Peyton, get through some of the issues that have been bothering him, that my son, Brayden, is born and healthy, and that my wife has a wonderful year ahead of her. My family is the most important thing to me and I pray that I can be a better husband, father, son, brother, cousin, and friend to all that I hold dearest to my heart.  I pray that one person would receive the words I plan to share, and like me Draw Closer to our God.  He loves us so very much and His desire is that we share every moment we can with Him.  Lord let me live a pleasing and acceptable life for you, and let all that say or do glorify you.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment