Friday, February 27, 2009

Brayden Josiah


I have to say that today has been one of the greatest days of my life.  My wedding day being the first and the birth of my first son Peyton is right there with this one.  I can't explain to you How great our God is.  When you see the birth process and see the end result, I don't see how anyone can ever say there isn't a God.  I thank God for allowing us to be a part of His creation.  

Brayden Josiah was born at 1:11PM  and weighed 7.5lbs and 20 3/4 inches long.  I have always said there was no way to ever love another like I love Peyton, well I definitely know now that isn't true.  There is nothing like the feeling of your own flesh in blood in your arms.  These babies are totally dependant on us to provide for them.  It just reminds me of how much we have to depend on God for everything.  Without Him, we are nothing.  

Just remember today, as God brought a new baby into the world, yet again, the greatness of our God.  It is never too late to come home to a Father who has His arms open wide.  I thank each of you for the many prayers, and ask that God watch over each of you.  I couldn't be more proud of my wife Christina, my son Peyton, and now my son Brayden Josiah!  

No comments:

Post a Comment